Saturday, June 29, 2019

Inactivity Alert!

Hi, guys (or girls). The main reason I'm writing this is because of my EXTREME inactivity.

come back

Yes, it has grown to be a terrible monster, and I can't believe that the last post I made on here was a year ago! Please accept my apologies, and I will try to be more active over the summer. Anyway, now that that's over with, let's get to business. First off, I have bought my brother a Minecraft account.

sing-pandas(happyhappyhappy)

Secondly, We are going on holiday today, and I won't be able to make any blog posts for a marginally large amount of time. Finally, I'm going to try to upload a new video to my YouTube channel soon. Thanks for reading through, and I'm going to try to be more socially active. And with that, I'm off! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment